1. In accordance with the requirements of the national accounting system and accounting work, reviewing various accounting documents according to the business operations of the enterprise; reviewing the sub-module documents, data, and checking the reconciliation reports of each module;
2. Regularly prepare balance sheets, profit statements, and cash flow statements, and understand the relationship between the statements, so that the numbers are accurate, the content is complete, and the submission is timely;
3. Provide various financial analysis in a timely manner to provide decision-making basis for the company's operations;
4. Complete other routine tasks that the superiors confess to in time.
1. Familiar with the overall account processing, at least three years of experience in accounting for large and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises, and skilled in operating Kingdee K/3Cloud;
2. Strong financial analysis ability, high sensitivity to data, and timely identification of the reasons for changes in accounting subjects;
3, good learning ability, strong professionalism and execution ability, meticulous work, good communication skills, team spirit;
4. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or accounting, and intermediate accounting title is preferred;
1. Collect, organize and summarize government project policy information at all levels by browsing the major websites of government departments;
2. The qualifications and honorary information required for the company's development, the recommendations and plans for the application for qualification, and the maintenance work;
3. Conduct material editing, material modification, material integration and submission of project declaration, track the progress of the reported project, and report the progress of the project and the existing problems to ensure the smooth progress of the project until the end of the project;
4. Responsible for visiting and externally contacting the relevant departments of various government departments, and actively cooperating with the department to carry out reception work;
5. Responsible for the writing and publishing of the propaganda manuscripts for the success of various internal and external media projects and leading petitions.
6. Responsible for the latest research and development results of the company's R&D department, and apply for and maintain the company's R&D products and technical intellectual property rights;
7. Responsible for the government to issue various statements, the completion of the annual report of each project's later monthly report, and the maintenance of the relationship with the government department;
1. Full-time undergraduate or above at home and abroad (graduate certificate, degree certificate, English certificate of Level 4 and above);
2, good image quality, strong achievement orientation, interpersonal understanding and communication skills;
3, 3 years and above project work experience, understand the government website and work;
1. Assist the head of the planning department in organizing and implementing S&OP;
2. Establish a master production plan based on customer orders and forecasts, material supply, manpower and production capacity;
3. Responsible for maintaining close communication with other relevant departments, understanding the operational status, maintaining and providing service levels to ensure that the main plan is completed on time;
4. Responsible for controlling inventory data and resource allocation status, effectively optimizing inventory structure, monitoring inventory levels, and ensuring reasonable inventory turnover.
1. Sensitive to data, strong sense of responsibility, and clear logic;
1. According to the sales order and customer customization requirements, develop a logistics and transportation plan to arrange timely, accurate and safe delivery of goods.
2. Responsible for information tracking and feedback on the distribution of goods, handling various emergencies that occur during the process of logistics and transportation.
3. Management of logistics providers, including certification, introduction, and cost reduction.
4. Responsible for the reconciliation and analysis of logistics costs, and submit business reports to the supervisor.
5. Overseas business handling. Communication and contact with foreign economic, foreign trade, customs, commodity inspection, and domestic and foreign freight forwarding logistics companies.
6. Coordination, tracking, and supervision of claims for damage to cargo transportation
1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, more than three years of work experience, familiar with the logistics warehouse workflow, with the ability to handle problems independently.
2, responsible, good communication.
3, careful, strong execution ability.
1. Familiar with the application of quality tools, familiar with the seven methods of quality;
2. Familiar with the daily review of the process;
3. Have the training and management of quality inspectors.
1. Familiar with the manufacturing process of optical modules, college degree or above in science and engineering;
2. Have more than three years of quality job experience.
1. Participate in the formulation of the product development plan, and complete the product hardware research and development tasks undertaken by the product according to the quality and quantity of the product research and development plan;
2. Design detailed schematic and PCB drawings according to the design specification;
3. Responsible for the test version, the design of the homemade equipment hardware;
1. Bachelor degree or above in related fields such as power electronics, electrical engineering, and automatic control;
2. Familiar with the design of digital circuits and analog circuits, and have experience in designing high-speed digital circuit boards;
3. Proficiency in schematic and PCB application software;
4. Responsible and have good communication skills.